At Ilsington CE Primary School we are constantly updating and reassessing our health and safety practices to ensure that we can most effectively manage the risks around Covid this term based on the principles and guidance contained within the latest DfE Guidance.
Our latest Covid Risk Assessment for January 2021 in Tier 3 is at the bottom of the resources below, please scroll down.
Please see information below with regard to mobile phone data increases for vulnerable families that can be requested on behalf of families by schools. Please contact the school office if you would like us to make a request on your behalf. https://get-help-with-tech.education.gov.uk/about-increasing-mobile-data
- Coronavirus - letter to parents 11.5.20
- Closure Day Letter 20.3.20
- Letter to parents 18.5.20
- Letter to Parents - Update Coronavirus 17.3.20
- Step by Step Actions if someone becomes ill with Covid
- NHS Track & Trace
- Devon County Council - Schools advice to parents and carers
- First Aid - Information for Schools.pdf
- Covid19 Policy.pdf
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Children Covid-19.pdf
- Safer Working Practice.pdf