Help with Homelearning
The following sites have lots of good advice and activities that can help your child with their homelearning.
Primary websites with great links to activities:
Websites that help children to create their own stories:
Please see below some academic activities to support learning at home.
We would also urge to spend time reading or sharing books, putting aside some time each day to engage in reading, discussing meanings of words and enjoying a story is a powerful learning opportunity.
- Oxford Owl: create a free log in to access reading books and activities
- BBC Bitesize: links to learning in all areas of the curriculum
- Pobble: Pobble has some suggested, non-screen activities.
- RWInc Phonics: this is a link to how to say the sounds to support any phonics activities. If you child is in Y1 or Reception some regular practice throughout the day will help them learn the sounds.
- Times Table Rockstars: practice your multiplications to your hearts content! Your teachers will set you challenges along the way.
- Numbots: Interactive number fluency for Reception and KS1